Friday 3 December 2010

Playing CS 1.6?!

Yeah,I know it's not your ordinary thing anymore,but me and a classmate decided to give it a go.We started out by playing against each other (1 vs 1) on "aim" maps.Those are small,rather close quarter maps where there are limited types of guns.This way,you can actually see how good a person aims and shoots.

So in the beggining of our little game,I got utterly owned.The guy who I played with was just starting out the WHOLE GAME.That's right,a person who has never played CS before.It was his second day on "the field".He was kinda motivated I guess,since I have played FPS's all my life,but still could not beat up to him right away.Later on I did "win",even though the match was a loop hole,which had infinite ammount of rounds. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment